Please note that for your and my safety I am unable to wax anyone who suffers from the following conditions:
- Contagious skin conditions
- Hypersensitive skin
I will also have to avoid waxing areas that is subject to the following:
- Scar tissue that is less than 6 months old
- Sun burnt skin
- Anyone who is receive electrolysis on the area to be waxed
- Anyone who is currently using acne or steroid cream on the area to be waxed
- Cut or blistered skin
- Varicose veins or clusters of broken veins at the skins surface
- Psoriasis, eczema or warts
For intimate waxing no treatment under any circumstances will be given if you are suffering from an STI.
For insurance and decency reasons you must be age 18 or over to receive a waxing treatment from me.
Will I experience discomfort following treatment?
It is quite common for the treatment area to be a little bit tender afterwards, but again, this varies from person to person. In some instances, redness may appear but will disappear within 24-48 hours especially is you follow the after-care advice given.