Ear Candles are an ancient form of treatment which has psychological and physical benefits for the client.
The treatment involves the placement of an ear candle into the ear of the client which burn one at a time whilst the client relaxes on their side. The candles contain different essential oils which the client can chose depending on their requirements.
It can take a number of treatments to have the full effects.
Cost of Treatment is £20.00
- Relaxing and calming in cases of stress
- Creates a balanced feeling
- Helps to achieve clearer thinking, alertness and concentration
- Improves and stimulates the cleansing circulation of the lymph glands
- Helps the distribution of oxygen and blood flow to the head and neck which encourages healing.
Can help the following conditions:
- Sinus congestion
- Colds, Flu
- Sore Throats
- Compacted or excessive ear wax
- Lymphatic congestion
- Allergy Symptoms